Thursday, February 24, 2011

Eggs are good for you.... right??

Uh oh... Cadbury Mini Eggs were on sale at work at CVS for 2/$1.50 for Easter!! Oops :( But boy were they yummy!!




One of my other hobbies besides cooking and blogging is shopping on Ebay. Unfortunately, it's really easy to get sucked in and spend WAY more than you mean to. And with shipping costs, sometimes buying something online is more expensive than actually buying it in-store. But sometimes (not very often)... you get an unbelievable deal that even you can't believe. 

Today, I went to my P.O box to pick up all my accumulated packages (I'm pretty sure my postal worker thinks I'm doing some sort of illegal activity with the amount of packages I get there). And I got my Oscar de la Renta cardigan!!! 

Yes, I did say Oscar de la Renta. And you're going to be super jealous when I tell you... I bought it for $2.82!!!!! I don't know why this person was selling it or why they thought selling it for such a low price was a good idea. But I don't care, because I have a brand new super awesome designer cardigan that fits me perfectly :)



I didn't have anything that exciting to eat today. When I woke up around 10am I had a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats with skim milk. For lunch I had a tunafish sandwich minus the bread. I made my tuna like normal and added chopped tomatoes and cucumbers with my grapes. I then went to my old place to finish moving out some stuff. When I got back, I was ready for a snack, so I made myself an over-easy egg sandwich with 75% fat-free cabot cheddar cheese on a whole-wheat 100-calorie Fiber One english muffin. It was yummmmmmy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment