Friday, February 18, 2011

Tunafish and More Tunafish

Happy Friday!!!! Boy, am I glad it's finally the weekend. This week was ROUGH. And for some reason I got both Saturday and Sunday off, so I'm super happy :) Sorry that I didn't post yesterday... I forgot my camera and didn't really eat anything interesting anyway. Although I was kind of disappointed that I didn't have my Coolpix on me when Brent's cat was curled up SO cute on a chair. 

Today, I got up early to go to class and take a test for my Animal Science class. The class is kind of interesting, but the test was pretty hard. The first test of the semester is always harder because you don't know what to expect out of the professor. I'll definitely know what to study more for next time. 

After class, I headed down to Narragansett to meet with the owner of an apartment I was looking to rent for the rest of the semester. And after some paperwork, phone calls, and going to check the place out... I got it!! I'm officially have my very own adorable beach house apartment! :) It's so cute, I love it. Once I move in the beginning of next week, I'll take some pictures to show you. 

When I got back from seeing the apartment, I was definitely ready for lunch. I couldn't find my camera, so the picture's a little fuzzy, but I had a tunafish sandwich on whole wheat bread with a side of blackberries. And then before I went to work, I had a snack of a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter and banana slices. Yummm!


At work, I had my shrimp and orzo pasta leftovers. I actually liked the leftovers better than the actual meal. I guess I didn't stir in the shrimp as well as I thought I did, because I had way too many shrimp in the first serving and the right amount in the leftovers. Tonight I came home to Woonsocket to visit my parents and pick up my new car (yay!!!). By the time I got all the way home, I was hungry again. So I had another tunafish sandwich with a side of avocado. Something new I did with this sandwich was I added avocado along with the tomato and lettuce. It was pretty good! 

I know that you're really not supposed to have two servings of tunafish in one day, because even though it's good for you, having a lot of it in a small amount of time isn't. But I figured that since I won't be having one tomorrow or Sunday, it would be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment